Rationell Variera+LED lights+car bateries=christmas in Rossio
An installation in Lisbon´s Rossio square designed by Teresa Otto and Diogo Aguiar using plastic bags dispensers from IKEA. One of the seven light installations commissioned by the Lisbon City Hall to celebrate the season in times of austerity.
1. José Adrião: a red tree in Praça de Londres
2. Catarina Pestana: umbrellas in Praça do Chile
3. Pedro Sousa: christmas signs in Marquês de Pombal
4. Duarte Ferreira: red christmas trees in Rua Augusta
5. Teresa Otto and Diogo Aguiar: light towers in Rossio
6. Pedro Sottomayor: 26 fallen stars in Praça da Figueira
7. Pedro Costa Campos: in Largo Camões.